- Latest Updates
- 03/10/2023: Book an Appointment to view The Landmark Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts
- 05/10/2022: Showflat opens daily by appointment basis! Have you Book an Appointment to view The Landmark Showflat? Register Now and Get Direct Developer Price and Discount!
- 14/07/2022: Read full news article about Condo resale prices rise for 23rd straight month
- 11/07/2022: Read full news article about Rising interest rates may not stop home prices from going up.
- 23/04/2021: The Landmark Balance Units Chart has been updated. Check out The Landmark Balance Unit now!
- 06/12/2020: The Landmark Price List has been updated. Check out The Landmark pricing now!
- 28/11/2020: Sales Launch on 28 Nov 2020! Have you Book an Appointment to view The Landmark Showflat? Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 18/11/2020: The Landmark Video has been uploaded. Check out The Landmark Drone Video and Project Development Flythrough Video now!
- 12/11/2020: The Landmark Drone Video has been uploaded! Check out the breaktaking views from The Landmark
- 11/11/2020: The Landmark Virtual Tour has been uploaded. Check out The Landmark Virtual Tour now!
- 06/11/2020: The Landmark Price List has been uploaded. Check out The Landmark Preview Price Guide! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 28/10/2020: Previewing on 14 November 2020! Have you Book an Appointment to view The Landmark Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 22/07/2022: The Landmark Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of The Landmark !
- 10/05/2020: The Landmark Show Flat Floor Plans and E-Brochure have been uploaded. Check out The Landmark Floor Plans and E-Brochure now.
- 23/04/2020: The Landmark Elevation Chart has been uploaded. Check out The Landmark Unit Mix!
- 09/03/2020: The Landmark Project Details have been uploaded. Check out the The Landmark Project Details now!
- 28/02/2020: The Landmark Site Plan has been uploaded. Check out The Landmark Site Plan now!
- 07/01/2020: Find out more about The Landmark Payment Scheme.
- 08/12/2019: Check the initial down payment with the Progressive Payment Calculator now!
- 16/11/2019: The Landmark Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 15/11/2019: Read more about ZACD reinvents itself, prepares for launch of The Landmark.
- 15/10/2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating it with the Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR). Is now available on this website!
- 10/09/2019: Read more about the URA Master Plan 2019 – Central Area.
- 25/08/2019: Read more about the Developer of The Landmark.
- 24/08/2019: Welcome to The Landmark Official Developer Sales Website!
- 23/05/2018: Read more about Landmark Tower sold En Bloc for S$286 mil.
- 09/04/2018: Read more about Landmark Tower up for collective sale with S$285m reserve price.
The Landmark is proudly developed by the consortium partners of Landmark JV. The consortium comprises of ZACD Group Ltd, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd and SSLE Development Pte Ltd. Landmark JV bought the former Landmark Tower through collective sale in May 2018 for S$286 million. This translates to a land price of S$1,406 per square foot per plot ratio (ppr).
ZACD Group will be leading The Landmark project. Listed in Hong Kong and based in Singapore since 2005, ZACD Group is a real estate financial & investment company. ZACD Group has a strong global presence across the Asia Pacific regions. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) issued ZACD Group a license in Capital Market Services in Singapore. With this license, ZACD Group can carry out investment fund management and involved in collective investment schemes. ZACD Group has a solid 10 years track record of investing in more than 30 residential and industrial projects. These projects have generated attractive and market resilient returns of investment for its investors. ZACD Group past residential developments include, Vue 8 Residence, Inz Residence, Flo Residence, Le Quest, Riverparc Residence and Jadescape.
MCC Land is a listed company in Hong Kong & Shanghai and is a renowned real estate developer in Singapore. Over the years, MCC Land has developed many notable landmarks and residential developments. These developments are Universal Studios at Resorts World Sentosa, the Keppel Distripark, HDB Build-To-Order (BTO) projects, The Santorini, Queens Peak, The Poiz Residences & Centre, Forestville, The Canopy, The Alps Residences, just to name a few. MCC Land has been awarded the Top Ten Real Estate Developer award for 3 years in a row. It is also internationally recognized as one of the Best Developers in Singapore, ranking in 290th position at the world Fortune Global 500.
Established in 2018, SSLE Development is a real estate property development arm of Sin Soon Lee Group. It has a strong presence and track record in residential and industrial developments in Singapore.
With a proven track record of The Landmark developers, The Landmark will be an iconic residential development in the central area. The Landmark offers 396 luxury units, ranging from 1 – 3 Bedrooms.
The Landmark pricing promised to be attractive and affordable. The preview price ranges from $9xxK ~ $1.2xM for 1 Bedroom, $1.2xM ~ $1.8xM for 2 Bedroom and $2.3xM ~ $3.1xM for 3 Bedroom.
The Landmark is strategically located at 173 Chin Swee Road, within the central area of Singapore in District 3. The location of The Landmark is considered as one of the most highly sought-after area as it is in close proximity to five MRT Stations that have four train lines in operation. The MRT Stations include Outram Park (EW16/NE3/TE17), Chinatown (DT19/NE4), Clarke Quay (NE5), Fort Canning (DT20) and Havelock (TE 16). The Thomson East Coast Line that runs through Outram Park and Havelock MRT Stations started operating from 13 November 2022. The Landmark’s accessibility and connectivity will be one of the advantage that will benefit future residents, as commuting to other parts of Singapore will be made easier. This is one of the many reasons why The Landmark is considered as one of the most conveniently located development in the central area.
Even though The Landmark is near to various MRT Stations, it’s surrounding neighbourhood is tranquil and is one that is filled with greenery. It is located next to the Pearl’s Hill City Park, which is a hidden green oasis that is wrapped around the corner of Chinatown. Pearl’s Hill City Park is also part of the green connection plan under the URA Masterplan 2019 – Green Connection from Orchard to Singapore River. With this Hill to Hill plans, future residents can stroll from The Landmark via Pearl’s Hill City Park to Fort Canning Park to Istana and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Future residents can also look forward to a vibrant city living amidst the lush greenery, as Pearl’s Hill City will be transformed into a social and recreational space.
To add to the great connectivity of The Landmark, the development is near to various expressways. The Central Expressway (CTE) is conveniently linked to Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), West Coast Highway and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE). This is good news to future residents who drive.
The Landmark is a stone’s throw away to ample amenities. A mere 5 minutes’ walk will take future residents to the Sheng Siong Supermarket, coffeeshops & retail shops along 34 Upper Cross Street, OG People’s Park Department store, People’s Park Complex Food Centre & Shopping Mall, People’s Park Centre and Chinatown Point. Aside from easy access to the Chinatown area, The Landmark is walkable to Central Mall, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, Great World City, UE Square and the future shopping mall at the former Liang Court site. The Landmark is just a 5 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road Shopping Belt, Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC).
To understand further on what the development’s location can offer, you may refer to The Landmark location map here.
With the current pandemic situation, The Landmark Developer puts the safety of all visitors as top priority. To prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, there is a daily limit to the number of visitors per day. Our aim is to let our visitors view our showflat in comfort and with the ease of mind. Therefore, all visitors are strongly encouraged to book an appointment with at least 1 day advance notice before visiting The Landmark showflat. Futhermore, The Landmark showflat might be closed on certain days of the month for regular cleaning and maintenance and for developer’s corporate functions. Therefore, kindly book your appointment in advance to avoid disappointment.
Once you have submitted an appointment via The Landmark online portal, we will touch base with you within the same day. The Landmark consultants will send you a confirmation of your booking and arranged for you a personalised tour of our showflat. You can be assured that we will assist in answering all your queries and we will offer you the Best Developer’s Price without any commission payable to us.
The Landmark Balance Units Chart is updated regularly on The Landmark online portal. You may check the availability of your choice unit here. All units are sold based on first come first serve basis. To reserve your choice unit before visiting our showflat, you may do so via The Landmark online portal or call The Landmark hotline +65 6100 1310. All units can only be reserved up to 2 hours and subjected to The Landmark developer’s approval.
The Landmark Price List is updated regularly on The Landmark online portal. To stay abreast on The Landmark StarBuy Promotion, kindly register your interest to receive updates & promotion via The Landmark online portal. We seek your understanding that The Landmark Price List will be subjected to change by The Landmark developer without prior notice.
The Landmark is developed by the consortium partners of Landmark JV. The consortium is made up of ZACD Group Ltd, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd and SSLE Development Pte Ltd. Landmark JV bought the former Landmark Tower through collective sale in May 2018 for S$286 million. This translates to a land price of S$1,406 per square foot per plot ratio (ppr).
The Landmark is strategically located at 173 Chin Swee Road, within the central area of Singapore in District 3. The location of The Landmark is considered as one of the most highly sought-after area as it is in close proximity to five MRT Stations that have four train lines in operation. The MRT Stations include Outram Park (EW16/NE3/TE17), Chinatown (DT19/NE4), Clarke Quay (NE5), Fort Canning (DT20) and Havelock (TE 16). The Thomson East Coast Line that runs through Outram Park and Havelock MRT Stations started it’s operation on 13 November 2022. The Landmark’s accessibility and connectivity will be one of the advantage that will benefit future residents as commuting to other parts of Singapore will be easier. One of the many reasons why The Landmark is considered as one of the most conveniently located development in the central area.
The Landmark will be an iconic 39-storey residential development in the central area. It offers 396 luxury units of 1 to 3 Bedrooms with unit sizes ranging from 484 sq ft to 1,152 sq ft.
The Landmark is a stone’s throw away to ample amenities. A mere 5 minutes’ walk will allow future residents to access to the Sheng Siong Supermarket, coffeeshops & retail shops along 34 Upper Cross Street, OG People’s Park Department store, People’s Park Complex Food Centre & Shopping Mall, People’s Park Centre and Chinatown Point. Aside from easy access to the Chinatown area, The Landmark is walkable to Central Mall, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, Great World City, UE Square and the future shopping mall at the former Liang Court site. The Landmark is just a 5 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road Shopping Belt as well as Central Business District (CBD).
- Strategically located in the prime central region of Singapore, The Landmark is surrounded by an array of heritage, quaint cafes and popular local eateries.
- Sited next to Pearl’s Hill City Park, The Landmark is built on elevated terrain at Chin Swee Road. The Landmark offers unobstructed panoramic views of Singapore’s CBD skyscrapers, Singapore River and Sentosa.
- Towering at 39-storey high, The Landmark has a total of 396 exclusive units. The unit types range from 1 to 3-Bedroom. The 1-Bedroom ranges from 484 to 517 sqft, 2-Bedroom ranges from 678 to 764 sqft and 3-Bedroom ranges from 1076 to 1141 sqft. With an affordable entry price starting from $1.3xM, The Landmark is an undervalued development in the central region. Home investors should not miss this rare opportunity to own a property that is conveniently near to SGH Medical Hub, Orchard Road, CBD, MBFC and the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront.
- The development is a short walk to Outram Park MRT station and Chinatown MRT station. Outram Park MRT station is an interchange station that runs 3 MRT lines, East West Line, North East Line and Thomson East Coast Line. Chinatown MRT station is a dual line station for the North East Line and Downtown Line.
- The Landmark is within 1 km radius to the reputable River Valley Primary School.
- Major expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) are in close proximity to The Landmark. Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP) are well-connected by CTE and AYE.
- The Landmark presents various opportunities for future potential upside. Such as, the completion of SGH Medical Hub, the completion of stage 2 Thomson East Coast Line at Outram Park MRT station.
- The Landmark is near to many plots of Government Land Sales (GLS) site that may be released in the future for developer to tender their bid. The Landmark owners will have future potential gains when these future new projects are launched.
Chinatown, Outram Park and Chin Swee Road are three historic districts with deep roots in Singapore’s past and present. From trading post days to its current status as a bustling metropolis, these neighborhoods have seen it all! Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has established masterplans for these districts which recognizes both their heritage and modernity – uncover their future!
URA masterplan aims to protect Chinatown, Outram Park and Chin Swee Road’s cultural identity while simultaneously improving physical conditions to maintain their unique charms. These neighborhoods are famous for their historic buildings, iconic shophouses and vibrant streetlife; as such they should remain part of our collective heritage and identities.
Urban planning cannot be complete without taking connectivity into consideration, which is why the URA masterplan emphasizes improving accessibility to Chinatown, Outram Park, Chin Swee Road and Chin Swee Road areas as well as existing transportation infrastructure improvements to ensure smooth connectivity throughout Singapore – for instance Outram Park Interchange will connect seamlessly East-West Line, North-East Line as well as Thomson East Coast Line.
Rejuvenating Public Spaces:
The URA recognizes that public spaces are at the core of any vibrant city and it is crucial that they offer engaging spaces for both residents and visitors. Their masterplan includes initiatives that will enhance and expand existing public spaces – for instance Smith Street, Pagoda Street and Temple Street are being revived to host more cultural performances and interactive spaces that allow locals and tourists alike to socialize while appreciating its heritage.
URA Masterplan Aims to Promote Economic Growth and Innovation Over time, commercial activity in Chinatown, Outram Park and Chin Swee Road has increased steadily. The URA Masterplan seeks to capitalise on this momentum by encouraging economic expansion and creative ideas in these areas. It proposes mixed-use areas featuring commercial, cultural, residential and mixed use spaces – providing job opportunities while simultaneously creating an environment conducive to creative industries and entrepreneurs.
The URA masterplan prioritizes sustainability in its efforts to create an eco-friendly and greener living environment, prioritizing green features like green space, energy-efficient building designs and pedestrian-friendly pathways as integral parts of sustainable living environments. In addition, cycling paths will be prioritized over public transport for greater connectivity purposes.
Community Engagement and Collaboration:
The URA Masterplan emphasizes the significance of community engagement for shaping these districts’ futures. URA actively solicits input from stakeholders, residents, and business owners through public consultations; URA employs a participatory approach that ensures residents’ aspirations and concerns are heard and their sense of ownership and inclusion is respected.
The URA Masterplan for Chinatown Outram Park and Chin Swee Road seeks to create a sustainable and vibrant future while upholding their rich cultural history. URA is committed to creating an inclusive and dynamic environment for residents, business owners, tourists, and URA volunteers alike – reflecting Singapore’s ability to preserve heritage while progressing into modernity through innovation.
1. Redefining Convenience at The Landmark Condo
The Landmark Condo is an innovative condo development located at Chin Swee Road. Offering residents an ideal combination of convenience, comfort and connectivity, this renowned development boasts one of Singapore’s most vibrant, culturally rich neighbourhoods – perfect for those seeking an upbeat modern lifestyle without compromising the charm or heritage of the neighbourhood. Discover what living at The Landmark Condo means today.
Chin Swee Road’s prime location at The Landmark Condo is one of its major advantages, providing residents with both historic and lively city districts to explore, as well as access to modern amenities. This area is famous for its vibrant street life and markets.
The Landmark Condo provides residents with exceptional connectivity. Residents enjoy seamless connectivity throughout Singapore due to its closeness to major transportation hubs such as Outram Park MRT Interchange. Commuting is convenient via MRT and bus lines allowing them to quickly explore Singapore or reach their workplaces with ease.
The Landmark Condo provides its residents with an array of amenities. Residents can take advantage of fully equipped gyms, swimming pools, landscaped gardens and recreational spaces that allow them to relax, stay fit and socialize – building community.
The surrounding area offers residents numerous amenities; shopping malls and supermarkets as well as medical facilities and educational institutions are within minutes’ distance – as are shopping, retail therapy and quality healthcare – so everything needed can easily be reached.
Gastronomic Delights: Chin Swee Road is an internationally-acclaimed culinary hub located nearby The Landmark Condo. Residents can indulge in local to international cuisine from its bustling hawker centres or more upscale eateries – giving food lovers plenty of variety at their fingertips!
Work-Life Balance: The Landmark Condo provides residents with an ideal balance between work and leisure. Professionals will appreciate a shorter commute into the CBD, giving them more time for leisure pursuits such as painting. Residents can unwind after long days at work by strolling along the Singapore River or visiting local cultural attractions or enjoying one of many trendy bars or cafes nearby.
The Landmark Condo on Chin Swee Road in Singapore encapsulates modern living. Boasting excellent location, abundant amenities and an ideal work-life balance, its prime setting makes the Landmark Condo the perfect option for families as well as individuals looking for an all-encompassing lifestyle experience. Offering both timeless charm and contemporary amenities in one of Singapore’s vibrant districts makes the Landmark Condo the ideal home.
2. Seamless Mobility – Transportation near The Landmark Condo
Situated on Chin Swee Road in Singapore, The Landmark Condo provides residents with an ideal combination of charm and convenience in its historical neighborhood setting. Its excellent connectivity, accessible public and private transport options and seamless mobility enhance its allure for residents living here.
The Landmark Condo is situated near several public transport hubs, making travel throughout Singapore simple for its residents. They can walk directly to Chinatown MRT dual-line station and Outram Park MRT Interchange – an important hub connecting multiple MRT Lines.
Outram Park MRT Interchange. This interchange offers convenient access to three MRT lines – East-West Line and North-East Line – enabling easy commutes throughout the city and convenient travel between different parts. Residents can easily reach different parts of town using MRT as it offers reliable travel whether that means heading into Central Business District, shopping districts, educational institutes or entertainment hubs.
Residents of The Landmark Condo can take advantage of an expansive bus network located nearby, in addition to MRT services. Bus routes run along Chin Swee Road and offer alternative forms of transport as well as connectivity between various neighborhoods within Singapore allowing for effortless trip planning.
The Landmark Condo provides easy access to major expressways and roads for those preferring private transportation. Chin Swee Road provides quick access to Central Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway, connecting residents with various parts of Singapore.
Car-Sharing and Ride-Hailing: With the proliferation of ride-hailing and car-sharing services, urban transportation has undergone dramatic change. Now residents have more ways to travel between The Landmark Condo and surrounding locations such as Chin Swee Road or beyond. Residents have easy access to popular ride-hailing platforms as they rent or book vehicles tailored specifically to their travel requirements – providing convenient travel around Landmark Condo’s vicinity and beyond.
Cycling and Pedestrian Infrastructure: Singapore has long been known for fostering eco-friendly transport solutions, and The Landmark Condo residents can take advantage of Singapore’s extensive bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure. There are dedicated pedestrian and cycling walkways in the area that encourage residents to adopt active mobility through cycling – not only is cycling good for the environment and healthy but it allows residents the freedom to discover neighborhoods, parks and recreational areas nearby at their own pace!
The Landmark Condo at Chin Swee Road in Singapore provides residents with multiple transportation options that promote seamless connectivity and mobility, from Outram Park MRT Interchange’s closeness, extensive bus networks, private transport accessibility and bicycle/pedestrian infrastructure encouraging active mobility enhancing lifestyle and convenience of living there. Singapore’s commitment towards creating an urban environment which is well connected and easily accessible is demonstrated in The Landmark Condo’s seamless integration between public and private transportation options nearby – something which The Landmark Condo’s location demonstrates.
3. Nurturing Young Minds – Schools near The Landmark Condo
Families prioritize choosing a home near quality educational institutions when making their home selection decision. At The Landmark Condo in Singapore’s bustling Chin Swee Road neighborhood, residents can benefit from an abundance of top schools that are nearby – providing children with a nurturing learning environment in which to flourish.
1. River Valley Primary School: River Valley Primary School is conveniently situated nearby The Landmark Condo and is known for its holistic educational approach that emphasizes character development. Their highly qualified teachers offer a comprehensive curriculum as well as character building activities.
2. Zhangde Primary School: Zhangde Primary School is an established institution, known for academic excellence and character formation. Offering a diverse selection of co-curricular and educational programs tailored specifically for its diverse student population, this school encourages young minds through an inclusive environment led by dedicated teachers.
3. Gan Eng Seng School: Gan Eng Seng School, an outstanding secondary school located near The Landmark Condo, provides students with an exceptional educational experience that emphasizes academic success, character formation and life skills development. With their comprehensive curriculum and dedicated faculty at Gan Eng Seng School, students are well prepared for future endeavors while finding fulfillment within themselves and following their passions.
4. Outram Secondary School: Outram Secondary School stands out among local secondary schools due to its student-centric learning environment and inclusive approach to education. Offering both academic and co-curricular programs designed to nurture talents while encouraging personal growth, Outram Secondary School stands out.
5. Singapore Management University: SMU is an esteemed tertiary institute conveniently located just minutes away from The Landmark Condo. SMU offers undergraduate and graduate programs across a wide variety of disciplines; its rigorous curriculum offers industry relevant education. Residents can pursue higher education here without traveling far distances.
Landmark Condo is conveniently situated close to several international schools for families seeking an international education, such as ISS International School Chatsworth International School and Dimensions International College. These institutions offer various curricula to meet student needs while simultaneously preparing them for a global environment.
The Landmark Condo on Chin Swee Road in Singapore is an ideal option for families who value proximity to top educational institutions. Residents have plenty of choices available for their children’s education ranging from primary and secondary schools such as River Valley Primary School and Zhangde Primary School to Singapore Management University’s tertiary offerings, not forgetting international schools if desired. Families seeking quality education as well as holistic development for their child will all find this space perfect.
4. Retail Therapy Near Your Front Door – Shopping malls near The Landmark Condo
The Landmark Condo on Chin Swee Road offers residents in Singapore the perfect blend of historical charm and modern comforts. Situated in a prime location with easy access to a host of shopping malls nearby, The Landmark Condo ensures its residents can experience all types of retail therapy!
1. *SCAPE: A few minutes away lies *SCAPE, an attractive shopping center catering to young and trendy shoppers. Featuring retail shops, fashion boutiques and concept stores offering trendy fashion apparel and lifestyle products; *SCAPE is a favorite among young consumers as its charming atmosphere and distinctive products make it an irresistibly inviting destination.
2. Orchard Road
Orchard Road is Singapore’s premier retail district, conveniently located within close proximity to The Landmark Condo. Home to iconic malls like ION Orchard WismaAtria and NgeeAnn City – offering international luxury brands as well as high-street fashion, electronic products, beauty products and lifestyle stores; residents at The Landmark Condo can take full advantage of Orchard Road to dine, shop and be entertained!
3. Clarke Quay Central
Clarke Quay Central offers an extraordinary dining and shopping experience. Situated along Singapore River in a shopping center, this mall features local and international brands, specialty shops, dining options and waterfront location that make this destination stand out. Plus its vibrant atmosphere creates the perfect environment to socialize while taking in its magnificent surroundings!
4. Chinatown Point
Within walking distance from The Landmark Condo is Chinatown Point – an ideal destination for experiencing culture and shopping at once. The mall features numerous retail shops including beauty salons and Chinese specialty stores. Visitors can also discover vibrant Chinatown, take part in local cuisine and learn its rich history.
5. Marina Bay Sands
If you are in search of high-end shopping, Marina Bay Sands is an iconic integrated resort just minutes away from The Landmark Condo. Boasting a luxury shopping mall filled with international luxury brands and designer boutiques as well as high-end retailers – Marina Bay Sands promises an unrivalled shopping experience thanks to its breathtaking architecture, waterfront views and world-class shops that will impress even the pickiest shopper.
6. VivoCity: Singapore’s premier and largest shopping mall, VivoCity, can be found just a short distance away. Offering everything from electronics and home decor stores, fashion accessories and dining and entertainment offerings as well as an expansive rooftop skypark for panoramic city views.
The Landmark Condo, situated at Chin Swee Road in Singapore, provides residents with convenient access to several shopping malls nearby. Residents have an array of shopping options at their fingertips from trendy youth-oriented malls like *SCAPE to the iconic Orchard Road shopping district and Chinatown Point for cultural experience. Clarke Quay Central and VivoCity provide local and international brands that cater to residents alike – ideal destinations to enjoy retail therapy, new fashion trends and discover exclusive brands all within close proximity of The Landmark Condo residents!
5. An Abundance of Gourmet Eateries and Restaurants near The Landmark Condo
The Landmark Condo on Chin Swee Road in Singapore provides residents with an incredible array of culinary treats right outside their doorstep. With such a vibrant food scene in their neighborhood catering to various tastes and preferences, residents will surely have an enjoyable dining journey here at The Landmark Condo.
1. Chinatown Food Street
For food lovers, Chinatown Food Street is an absolute must. This open-air street offers traditional and local cuisines to delight local Singaporeans while they experience street food in a nostalgic yet lively environment. From classic dishes such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, Char Kway Teow Satay to delicious desserts like Ice Kachang Durian Pengat there’s plenty to savor here.
2. Maxwell Food Centre, another well-known hawker center near The Landmark Condo, boasts an extensive menu of local specialities that is sure to tantalize any gourmet palate – Ah Tai Hainanese Curry Rice or Maxwell Fuzhou Oyster cake are both worthy dishes to sample when dining here! Maxwell Food Centre’s authentic flavors and lively ambience have long made it one of the favorite tourist and local haunts.
3. Hong Lim Market and Food Centre Hong Lim Market and Food Centre is another food paradise located nearby that caters to an array of palates. The hawker center features local delicacies such as Hokkien Mee, Laksa and Popiah that give local residents an unforgettable dining experience while learning more about culture in Singapore.
4. Keong Saik Road:
Residents near The Landmark Condo can experience an array of dining establishments by exploring Keong Saik Road nearby, which boasts everything from bars and cafes to upscale restaurants specializing in modern fusion to international flavors.
5. Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre
Landmark Condo is within driving distance of Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre, an amazing culinary treasure trove. This food centre combines traditional hawker fare with contemporary dining concepts; local favorites such as Kaya Toasts, Prawn Noodle Soup and Cwee Kueh are available here; chefs can find fresh produce, seafood and gourmet ingredients in their market section for use when creating delicious recipes at home.
6. Clarke Quay
Clarke Quay offers residents an unforgettable waterfront dining experience. This lively riverside district features restaurants and cafes that overlook Singapore River, providing residents with international as well as local cuisine while taking in beautiful scenic views and an exciting atmosphere.
The Landmark Condo on Chin Swee Road provides residents with an unrivalled dining experience. From vibrant hawker centres such as Chinatown Food Street and Maxwell Food Centre, to stylish restaurants on Keong Saik Road and waterfront dining in Clarke Quay; residents at The Landmark Condo enjoy exploring all that Singapore cuisine has to offer!
6. Parks and Recreation Centers Near The Landmark Condo
The Landmark Condo at Chin Swee Road in Singapore provides residents with an ideal combination of urban conveniences and natural beauty, featuring several parks and recreation centres that provide peaceful respites as well as fun recreational activities. Explore these green spaces near The Landmark Condo so residents can get outside while still maintaining an active lifestyle.
1. Pearl’s Hill City Park offers residents a peaceful escape in the middle of a bustling cityscape, only minutes away from The Landmark Condo. Featuring lush greenery and scenic views a tranquil pond create an ideal atmosphere for leisurely strolls, jogging, or simply unwinding outdoors.
2. Within walking distance is Hong Lim Park, an attractive green space perfect for community gatherings and events. Residents can use its open spaces for picnics, sports games or recreational activities while taking part in cultural performances, community events or recreational pursuits.
3. Fort Canning Park, situated just moments away from The Landmark Condo, offers an eclectic blend of culture, history, and natural beauty. Home to lush gardens, historical landmarks, archeological sites and well-maintained paths that cater for outdoor fitness activities such as running and yoga jogging; Fort Canning Park provides an incredible combination of culture, history, natural beauty and archeological finds that visitors to The Landmark Condo should explore.
4. Residents in Singapore can experience the beautiful Singapore River Promenade for themselves – its picturesque waterfront promenade provides residents with a delightful waterfront experience, perfect for leisurely walks, cycling or jogging with beautiful river and city skyline views to take in while doing so.
5. Singapore Sports Hub, an outstanding integrated sports and entertainment venue within easy reach, is an international attraction. Boasting state-of-the-art facilities like a stadium and indoor arenas as well as watersports center, residents can participate in activities like swimming, tennis, climbing and rock climbing at this complex – as well as watching sporting events or concerts held there!
The Landmark Condo on Chin Swee Road in Singapore provides residents with an impressive combination of urban amenities and recreational areas, providing residents with access to both. Outdoor activities available to them at Pearl’s Hill City Park, Fort Canning Park and Singapore River Promenade as well as Singapore Sports Hub make this location truly desirable for active lifestyles who appreciate nature. They will find comfort nearby green spaces and recreation centres.
Book An Appointment to view The Landmark ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Landmark Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.